Breakfast is one of our favorite meals. It sets the tone for the rest of your day. Don't believe us?
How great are your days with coffee spilled and scarfing down a granola bar as you run out the door? Trust us, we've been there.
The more we step up our food and fitness game the more we realize the importance of those waking hours and what we fuel our body with. It effects not only our health but also our mind.
This is why we love Mamma Chia!
We could't be happier to highlight this amazing brand during our Month of Food.
Keep reading to find out how we're using Mamma Chia granola clusters to keep our breakfast game on lock.
Why we love Mamma Chia Granola Clusters
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- 10 grams of protein/serving
- 1500mg of Omega 3's/serving
- 100% Whole Grains
Cinnamon Pecan Granola Oatmeal ||
To make this oatmeal ||
- Instant oatmeal cooked per instructions
- Did you know there is no nutritional difference between quick oats and regular oats?
- Mamma Chia Cinnamon Pecan Granola Clusters
- Bananas or any fruit you have on hand
- Depends on how sweet your want oatmeal, we don't recommend more than a tablespoon/bowl
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
Goji Berry Cereal ||
To make this cereal ||
- Mamma Chia Granola Clusters (any variety)
- Goji berries
- Include all essential amino acids
- High in antioxidants
- Contain over 20 vitamins and minerals
- Ounce for ounce contains more Vitamin C than oranges
- Cherished in Asia for over a thousand years as one of the most nutrient rich foods
- Almond Milk
These granola clusters are great on their own too. Pack a few in a snack size Ziplock to use as fuel before a workout or even as a mid-afternoon snack at work. Basically you can't go wrong with these little clusters of goodness. We hope we've inspired you to try something new and get your day started on the right foot. We promise you won't regret it!
Thank you to Mamma Chia for sponsoring this post. All opinions are our own.