EVERY time I stop in Sprouts or Whole Foods and now Fresh Thyme or even Target I can't help but pick up a Suja Juice. I'm not sure if it was the bright colors or the fresh ingredients that initially drew me in but whatever it is they caught me hook, line and sinker.
Suja means long, beautiful life and the founders of Suja juice believe that what you put in your body directly impacts how you look and feel. We couldn't agree more!
What we love about Suja Juice ||
- Suja uses cold pressure, also known as high pressure processing (HPP), instead of high heat to extend shelf life and to help maintain essential vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Click here to read more.
- If you've wanted to try a juice cleanse but don't own a juicer, like myself, Suja has just the program for you. They have a Fresh Start Program and the 1 Day Renewal that incorporates juicing with healthy whole food meals to create the perfect little reset.
- They are the first organic, non-GMO, cold pressed juice available to all at an accessible price point. They believe this juice should be a grocery item, not a luxury.
- We love that Suja Juice has vegetable AND fruit juice blends to cut down on the sugar content of their drinks.
Being a nurse I quickly learned the value of probiotics so when I saw Suja came out with probiotic water this immediately peaked my interest. Don't know about probiotics? The nitty gritty is that they're the good and healthy bacteria that your gut needs to maintain a healthy digestive track. They can help with a plethora of GI issues. If you're ever taking an antibiotic you should definitely take a probiotic with it. Antibiotics kill all bacteria, even the good stuff, so taking probiotics will prevent a lot of unwanted side effects of antibiotics.
Anyways, enough of the science lesson. Bottom line, probiotics are the bee's knees.
The low down on these bomb Suja Pressed Probiotic Waters
- Enhanced water made with nothing but organic fruits, vegetables and vegan probiotics
- Only ten calories in each drink
- Less than one gram of sugar, contain a subtle sweetness but no additives
- Flavors: Pineapple Lemon Cayenne, Orange Ginger Pineapple, Raspberry and Ginger Lime
These probiotic waters, and the juices, are great on their own, however, I loved adding them to my protein shakes to really step my shake game up a notch.
Get creative but make sure to throw one of these bad boys in your bag for a day of errands, after a workout or for a healthy treat.
We can promise you won't regret it!
Dying to try Suja juice? This month all of our mail club members will receive a coupon for one FREE bottle of any juice!
Not a member? Sign up here, it's free!
Thank you to Suja Juice for sponsoring this post. All opinions are our own.
Thank you to Daniel for spending a day photo shooting with me in Detroit.
Check out his Instagram, Oh Hay No Photography and follow along!